DNA3 - Downtown's Next Address
DNA3 - Designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc
DNA3 - Located at 1030 King Street West
DNA3 - Access to shopping, dining, the entertainment district, the theatre district, fashion district, and heart of downtown
DNA3 - It's who you are.
A spectacular Mixed Use Development in the King West district of Toronto. Architecturally designed expansive double-glazed windows throughout exterior. Elegant finishing details in corridors and entrance doorways to each suite. Landscaped entrance and arrival area. Landscaped roof top garden with misting area adjacent to indoor Amenity. Fitness facility with exercise and aerobics/yoga room. Amenity areas that include party rooms and lounge. Individually controlled in-suite heat pump system offering on-demand heating and air conditioning. Individual suite metering for hydro consumption. Bicycle storage area with air pump. Concierge and security service controlling building access and surveillance of the building.
- Interior walls painted in quality latex paint in all rooms.
- Baseboards and trim painted in semi-gloss.
- Capped ceiling outlet in den and above kitchen island.
- Unique, modern kitchen designs.
- Caesar stone kitchen countertop.
- Back painted glass backsplash.
- Kitchen island with colour through high pressure laminate counter.
- European line integrated fridge, stainless steel self cleaning oven, dishwasher, microwave and hood fan.
- Halogen track lighting.
- Solid surface custom designed sink in bath.
- Contemporary vanity in main or ensuite bathroom.
- Mirrored medicine cabinet with sandblasted mirror surround.
- Porcelain floor tile in main or ensuite bath and second bathroom.
- Deep soaker tub in ensuite or main bathroom.
- Single lever faucets on all vanity sinks.
- Full height porcelain on bathtub walls in main or ensuite bathroom.
- Separate shower stall with frameless glass door.
- Dual flush toilet in main or ensuite bathroom.